Welcome to my blog.
I’m so grateful that you clicked on this page to learn a little about me.
I’m sure you want to hear all about IM Consultant Services and everything that I do, but first, we’d like to share with you about who we are individually and our story of where we’ve been that lead us to where we are today. So let’s get to answering, “Who is Mike Marko?”
I was born in Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada. After living in Winnipeg for the first four years of my life, my parents moved 30 minutes to the east of Winnipeg to live a couple miles from the town of Anola (~300 people). Brrrr!
I grew up with two other brothers. While my parents worked as accountants, my grandparents on my dad’s side often took care of us on their farm.
We had a decent life living in a small home in the bush.
I learned to paint and sketch, and during the summer months I went to art camp for several years. I also really enjoyed computer programming and playing video games. I played basketball all the time. I also refereed and coached the game because I enjoyed it so much.
Secretly I loved writing… and tried to write several short stories. But my end goal was to eventually write a book.
Started My Career In Engineering
I did very well in school, especially during my High School years. My grades were the second highest in my class.
When it came time to decide on my career I had a difficult time deciding between Engineering and the Fine Arts. In the end I decided to go with Engineering and do my art as a hobby.
I completed my Bachelors in Mechanical engineering at University of Manitoba while still living with my parents.
During my first couple summers I worked in door-to-door sales at first as a vacuum cleaner salesman and then selling make your own soda machines for the home. Doing door-to-door sales was a great experience for me because prior to that I was p-e-t-r-i-f-i-e-d to give presentations, or even to approach people.
Doing direct sales those two summers taught me a very important life skill.
After completing my Bachelors, I moved to Winnipeg while completing my Masters in Mechanical Engineering.
I have three beautiful daughters Tamara, Natasha and Kenna.
In Dayton I started investing in buying and renting single family homes. I built a portfolio up to twenty single family homes.
I also decided to lose weight, and lost around 45 lbs and 11” off my waist over 18 months!
The Start of Online Marketing
After adding to the number of our rental properties, we decided we wanted to diversify and we wanted another source of passive income… income that could be generated 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
As luck would have it, we met Sam Crowley who introduced us to the word of pod-casting and network marketing. We quickly took to blogging and making videos because we love reaching out and helping other people achieve their dreams. Starting originally with Empower Network, we grew our online marketing business and under the mentorship of Sam we started to brand ourselves.
Then days before New Years’ Eve 2014 we met Hector Guerroro. He was about to relaunch Influx Entrepreneur after giving it an overhaul. With the combination of Hector’s additional mentorship, and with the vast amounts of advanced online marketing training within Influx Entrepreneur, we rapidly expanded our online business.
I also paid for a lot of additional training and mentoring to help continually improve my skills. We now have a complete package, from tons of training material to tools, we can offer you if you give us the opportunity to be your mentors.
What I Bring To The Table
Over the years, I’ve gained a LOT of experience that I now use to help my consulting clients with:
- mechanical engineer; masters degree with an emphasis on thermal design
- almost two decades of project management experience
- project manager for multi-million dollar projects
- black belt in lean six sigma (how to optimized business and manufacturing processes; and mentored others to do the same)
- lead/facilitated many interdepartmental process improvement teams and made significant business process improvements
- supervisor for hardware manufacturing cost estimating team
- led in development of manufacturing processes
- led in design and developing in manufacturing new products; and product lines
- field troubleshooting for new product development
- new product development (concept and design)
- expert at SEO (search engine optimization)
- master at social media marketing
- created a unique system for very effectively getting clients/customers for clients using internet marketing techniques
- high tech software development team
- software manual writing
- leader board with network marketing for an extended period of time
- artistic and have sold artwork (and was given opportune to have my artwork to be made into prints in sold in franchise)
- owned and managed rental properties for over a decade
- second in province second month of selling door to door sales (within 2 months of starting)
By the way, if you need help in getting traffic to your website (or even designing your website) then feel free to contact me and we can talk about the different consulting options we offer.
Or use the link below to apply for your “Results in Advance” free consultation and let us get started right away.
We look forward to an amazing future together.
If you want to learn more about who is Mike Marko, and want to work with us, please contact me clicking here. Thanks!