“How to Post to Instagram from iPhone | Instagram Marketing Secrets” written by Mike Marko.
Have you heard that Instagram is the fastest growing social network?
Over the course of four years, Instagram expanded to 200+ million monthly active users. Relatively speaking, Instagram has more engaged users compared to other social media platforms.
That means that Instagram is a social marketing platform worth consideration.
That’s why I want to help you learn how to post to Instagram from iPhone effectively. Today I’ll be sharing some of our Instagram marketing secrets on how to post to Instagram.
How to Post to Instagram from iPhone
The following video shows some of my Instagram marketing secrets.
Lets talk more about the advantages of Instagram vs other social media platforms.
How Often to Post to Instagram
I recommend posting daily to Instagram, preferably between the times of 9AM and 5PM. You will find that you get the most interaction on your account when you focus on posting regularly.
General Notes About Instagram Vs Other Social Media Platforms
Setting up an Instagram profile is extremely straightforward, so I’m not going to belabor those details here. However, there are some distinct differences between Instagram and other social networks which are important to note.
- Instagram doesn’t distinguish between businesses and individual users, which is unlike Pinterest and Facebook.
- You can select one image for your profile picture. Unlike other platforms, this image isn’t clickable to zoom in. The profile picture is the only photo that will show on behalf of your business because there are no header photos or banners on Instagram.
- You can change your Instagram account name as many times as you like (though I don’t recommend it). You can also use underscores (_) and periods (.) in your username.
- Instagram only gives you 150 characters in your profile to talk about yourself or your business. This forces you to keep it simple, with a slogan or a brief elevator pitch. Use emoticons sparingly to help soften what can normally be a pretty dry profile. Include a call to action to have them visit the website right below the bio.
- Possibly the biggest downside to Instagram is you can’t include many outward links. The only place in Instagram you can include an outward link is your profile bio, so be sure to use it wisely. And don’t be afraid to experiment between using capture pages, sales copy, or blog posts.
Final Thoughts on How to Post to Instagram from iPhone
Instagram is an effective resource for building up a following and getting traffic to your website or offer. We’ve been using it effectively for quite a while.
It’s important to post regularly to your Instagram account to help increase interaction and growth on your account.
If you want help in building up your Instagram account (especially using automation to interact with other Instagram users), fee free to contact me and we can talk about the different options we offer. We offer an Instagram marketing service if you need help in building up your Instagram account.
Just keep in mind… have fun!
P.S. – If you like this post, feel free comment down below and/or share on Facebook.
Have questions and want to connect?
Add me on Facebook then shoot me a message:
1. How to Direct Message With Instagram | How to DM With Instagram
2. How To Use Instagram for Marketing | Setting Up Instagram
3. Instagram Marketing Secrets – Why Get People From Instagram to Facebook
If you are interested in learning how to make money online, click the following links to learn more about the IPAS2 and the TotalShortcut system, and get the information to form your own opinion from this Empower Network Review, and Jeunesse Review. Be sure to check out Digital Altitude in our Digital Altitude review.
If you want help marketing online, then check out our services at IM Consultant Services.