“7 Tips For Building Personal Peace and Prosperity” written by Guest Contributor.
Man’s power of choice enables him to think like an angel or a devil, a king or a slave. Whatever he chooses, mind will create and manifest.
– Frederick Bailes
Building Personal Peace and Prosperity
Authors Napoleon Hill and Mike Dooley are both quoted as saying, “Thoughts Are Things.”
Whatever you focus your thought on will eventually become something in your physical reality.
Benjamin Franklin first had a thought about electricity before he went on to discover its power
The Wright Brothers had a thought about flying before they went on to be innovators of flight.
But have you ever considered the idea that not only thoughts are things, but that a thought is actually an energetic “being.”?
I know that sounds a little crazy, but we have power beyond what we can imagine and are given the same power to create as the creator of worlds.
Every thought we have ever thought has the power to create our own world; especially if you use a certain emotion and energy behind the thought.
Every thought forms either an angel or a demon entity going out to deliver back to us what we give our energy.
An Old Cherokee Tale of Two Wolves
“One evening an old Cherokee Indian told his grandson about a battle that goes on inside people. He said, ‘My son, the battle is between two ‘wolves’ inside us all. One is Evil. It is anger, envy, jealousy, sorrow, regret, greed, arrogance, self-pity, guilt, resentment, inferiority, lies, false pride, superiority, and ego. The other is good. It is joy, peace, love, hope, serenity, humility, kindness, benevolence, empathy, generosity, truth, compassion, and faith.’ The grandson thought about it for a minute and then asked his grandfather: ‘Which wolf wins?’ The old Cherokee simply replied, ‘The one you feed.’”
Peace and Prosperity and the Wolves Within
The wolf you feed by continually thinking a certain thought thrives on that energy.
If it’s a destructive energy it goes out into the ether and ravages and pillages causing destruction and harm. It comes back to you with bloody fangs and lays at your feet the spoils of war.
We don’t always realize it was us who sent it out to battle with our negative thoughts. We arm it and make it strong and ready to do battle and then are shocked by the outcome when there are chaos and destruction around us.
We do not realize our own power. Through habit, we operate on auto-pilot unconscious of what we are doing.
Many times we have inherited certain thought patterns from the people who raised us.
On the other hand, when we think mostly thoughts of love, compassion, and care we are feeding the wolf of love and kindness. It too goes out into the ether to create and gather beautiful things into our material world.
It looks for love, kindness and prosperity to return to us. That is why you should never worry about getting repaid for an act of kindness or a loving thought or deed. You are feeding the good wolf and sending it out. How it is returned to you may never be fully known.
7 Tips for Peace and Prosperity
Here are my 7 tips on how to feed your good wolf so that it can come back to you with love peace and prosperity…
1) We are so enamored with reality. Ignore matter and material things that are not in alignment with what you want. Only see and focus on the things you want more of. Ignore everything else that does not line up with your highest good.
2) Focus on the good. No matter what your situation might be, you can always find the good.
Even if it means appreciating that you are alive to see and feel and hear.
3) Be very aware of your words. The spoken word is powerful and solidifies your reality.
4) Say “ I Am” statements in the present tense.
I am so happy and grateful NOW that money comes to me in increasing quantities from multiple sources on a continuous basis- Bob Proctor
5) Don’t use words like “I hope to” or “I want to.” They are weak and will push everything you are wanting out into the future.
6) Be easy on yourself. Anything you resist will be harder to change. When you realize you are in a negative thought pattern, just simply say to yourself, “Thank you, I see you for what you are and I’ve learned from this experience, but you’re no longer needed and I choose to think a better thought.”
7) Surround yourself with positive people and as much as possible. If you are in a situation where the conversation is taking a negative turn, try to be in control of the conversation. Don’t agree with someone else’s negative agenda by nodding your head or saying words of affirmation. Simply observe with no response or say Hmm and then redirect the conversation.
Your Peace and Prosperity
Do you think thoughts are things and they can create your reality?
Please, share your thoughts with me in the comment’s section below.
P.S. If you gained value from this post be sure to comment below, and please share this post on Facebook or Twitter!
If you are interested in learning how to make money online, click the following links to learn more about the IPAS in this IPAS review, and get the information to form your own opinion from this Empower Network and Jeunesse Review. This blog post is hosted on Kalatu.
If you want help marketing online, then check out our services at IM Consultant Services.