“Scentsy Review From A Non-Affiliate: Get The Facts on Scentsy Before Joining!” written by Mike Marko.
Scentsy Review From A Super Affiliate
If you’re reading this post you’re either looking for a Scentsy review to buy the product, or you are considering becoming a distributor for this company.
Now if you’re looking to purchase Scentsy products, then I would suggest that you either find a representative, or purchase it direct from the source.
On the other hand, if you’re looking to become a distributor, and built a business around selling Scentsy products, you’re going to run into one main problem…. how to Market the business!!
That’s where we come in.
You probably discovered this post on the first page of Google. Being on the first page of gets you lots of traffic for whatever you’re marketing. Many people market Scentsy in the trenches; making use of old-fashioned door-to-door methods.
That’s fine and all, except if you’re anything like me you’ll want to scale your business as quickly as possible.
But prior to diving into this Scentsy review and how I can help you build your Scentsy business, I want to talk about Scentsy and the one thing people are concerned about…
What Is Scentsy Review
Scentsy is a Multi-level marketing company in the home and fragrance industry. The company takes pride of its flameless, wickless candles, scented fragrance wax for electric candle warmers, scented natural oils and diffusers.
Scentsy was founded by sisters-in-law Kara Egan and Colette Gunnell. They started with light-bulb based candle warmers as home business in Salt Lake City in 2003. In 2004, the business was purchased by Orville Thompson, who now serves as the owner and CEO with Co-Owner Heidi thompson, from Egan and Gunell, who then became consultants for the company.
To date, the company continues to expand its horizon by developing more product lines including on-the-go fragrances, laundry care, inventive cleaning solutions and luxurious personal care products for women, men and kids.
There is a wide variety of products to choose from. Below is a list of samples of Scentsy products.
- Scentsy Bars
- Natural and Essential Oils
- Room Sprays
- Bulb and Accessories
- Laundry Liquid
- Scent Soft
- Kitchen Soap and Hand Soap
- His and Hers Fragrances
- Kids Fragrances
Scentsy Compensation Plan
Compensation plan, like all other MLM companies, is designed to get commission on products you sell. It is either you use if personally to save more or start it as a business and get paid by it. The fact is, the higher desire you want to invest on Scentsy business, then the higher you earn from buying and selling through this compensation plan.
- Escential Consultant – earns 20% commission from Personal and Retail Volume
- Certified Consultant – earns 25% commission from Personal and Retail Volume
- Lead Consultant – earns 25% commission from Personal and Retail Volume, 2% Bonus from Personal Wholesale Volume, 2% Frontline Escential or Certified Consultant TWV Bonus(Team Wholesale Volume)
- Star Consultant – earns 25% commission from Personal and Retail Volume, 4% Bonus from Personal Wholesale Volume, 4% Frontline Escential or Certified Consultant TWV Bonus, 2% Frontline Lead Consultant TWV Bonus
- Superstar Consultant – earns 25% commission from Personal and Retail Volume, 7% Bonus from Personal Wholesale Volume, 7% Frontline Escential or Certified Consultant TWV Bonus, 5% Frontline Lead Consultant TWV Bonus, 3% Frontline Star Consultant TWV Bonus
- Director – earns 25% commission from Personal and Retail Volume, 9% Bonus from Personal Wholesale Volume, 9% Frontline Escential or Certified Consultant TWV Bonus, 7% Frontline Lead Consultant TWV Bonus, 5% Frontline Star Consultant TWV Bonus, 2% Frontline Superstar Consultant TWV Bonus, 3% Frontline Director TWV Bonus, 3 % 1st Generation Director TWV Bonus
- Star Director – earns 25% commission from Personal and Retail Volume, 9% Bonus from Personal Wholesale Volume, 9% Frontline Escential or Certified Consultant TWV Bonus, 7% Frontline Lead Consultant TWV Bonus, 5% Frontline Star Consultant TWV Bonus, 2% Frontline Superstar Consultant TWV Bonus, 3% Frontline Director TWV Bonus, 3 % 1st Generation Director TWV Bonus, 4% 2nd Generation Director TWV Bonus
- SuperStar Director – earns 25% commission from Personal and Retail Volume, 9% Bonus from Personal Wholesale Volume, 9% Frontline Escential or Certified Consultant TWV Bonus, 7% Frontline Lead Consultant TWV Bonus, 5% Frontline Star Consultant TWV Bonus, 2% Frontline Superstar Consultant TWV Bonus, 3% Frontline Director TWV Bonus, 3 % 1st Generation Director TWV Bonus, 4% 2nd Generation Director TWV Bonus, 5 % 3rd Generation Director TWVBonus
Scentsy Scam or Legit?
So is Scentsy a scam?
It never fails that an individual who knows nothing about network marketing and direct sales will certainly state any mlm (multi-level marketing) company out there is a pyramid plan and they don’t even know the true definition of a pyramid system.
Scentsy is an steady business and they also promote great products.
Thousands of individuals are looking to buy the products each and every day online. It’s a very profitable business particularly if you have a passion for fitness.
So you know when you market the products you’re advertising something that is a first class product and it also helps people obtain results when they use it.
Now if you decide to market Scentsy the primary issue that lots of people have is finding new consumers interested in what they’re promoting.
This is where online marketing comes in.
Effective Scentsy Marketing
Every single day I signup folks for the numerous companies I’m involved in.
I don’t tell you this to brag, but to help you realize the power behind promoting your own business online.
The traditional means of selling to your good friends, family and anybody else that will listen to your business opportunity, or interested in trying the products, prevents most people from having success.
Scentsy is a fantastic business, but you need to get your offer in front of people searching for what you’re marketing.
When you take your business online you could place your products or services in front of countless potential customers daily.
Can you imagine how much money you can make when you can take advantage of your time and energy by making a few simple blog posts and having them show up at the top of Google?
3 Steps for Promoting Your Business
Step 1 – The initial step to marketing your company online is getting setup with your own blog.
A blog is just one of the very best ways to market any type of business online. Using Google, you can get your offer in front of thousands of people looking for what you’re selling.
Step 2 – Generating your own content to show up in the search engines.
You don’t just create the content and then you’re finish. You have to market your blog post to get it to turn up on top of the online search engine so potential customers will see it.
This isn’t a hard process and I can teach you that.
Step 3 – Getting webpage visitors to subscribe to your e-newsletter.
Even for individuals that understand the value of marketing their business online, the main thing that people fall short to do is collect visitor emails so they could follow-up with the people interested in their content and/or business.
Most people need to see something at least 7 times just before deciding to buy.
If you do not collect their e-mails with an email auto-responder you’re leaving lots of money on the table.
Scentsy Review / Recommendation
Now clearly there are a few more steps in developing a successful business online, yet it’s a lot easier than using the traditional methods that most people use to market their business.
I’m positive that anybody could run an effective business online despite just how old, the amount of experience, or your personal background.
I’ve taught people from all backgrounds how to dominate online and produce results inside their business.
But… it all started with my bootcamp training where they learned how to properly setup their business online.
If you’re interested in discovering the best ways to market your Scentsy company online and signup more people right into your business, or just offer more Scentsy products, then click the banner below and get my free bootcamp training.
This will teach you how to setup your blog, how to get your bog posts to rank, how to generate endless leads for your business and how to get people to buy what you’re selling.
If you found value in this Scentsy review, please like and comment below.
Need Help With Your Scentsy Business?
If you have an advertising budget, and are ready to take your business to the next level, contact me and I’ll show you how to both get leads and convert them into sales…